192.168.10.1 – 192.168.l0.1 is the IP address for entering the admin panel of many routers, including TP-Link, D-Link, PTCL, Aterm, WavLink, Comfast, TotoLink, Pix-Link. In the admin panel, you can change the WiFi password, SSID name, and default router settings at http://192.168.10.1/. This IP address is preset by default by the manufacturers of routers and WiFi repeaters.
How to login to 192.168.10.1?
Logging in to the administrator interface of your router is very easy. All you need to know is the default IP address of the router. If 192.168.10.1 is the IP address of your router, then you can log in to the administrator interface of your router by following the steps below.
- Connect to your router with a cable or Wifi.
- Once you’ve connected to the network, open your web browser.
- In the address bar, type 192.168.10.1 or http://192.168.10.1 and press Enter.
- A login page will appear asking you to enter your username and password.
- Most router models use a username and password: admin / admin.
- Enter your username and password and press login.
- You can now manage every setting of your router from the administrator interface.
Sometimes users enter 192.168.l0.1 or http: //192.168.l0.1 to access the admin panel, but this is an invalid IP address. A valid IP consists of numbers only, not letters.
How to change the WiFi password to 192.168.10.1?
- Changing your security password can be done in just a few easy steps.
- Once you have opened the IP address 192.168.l0.1 and are in the admin panel of the router, follow the steps:
- Go to Wireless Settings> Wireless Password.
- Select “AES” and Key Type “WPA2-PSK” network encryption.
- Enter your new password in the password field.
- Click “Save” to save the changes.
How to change your SSID (network name) to 192.168.10.1?
To change it, follow these simple steps: